Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day Three

Alright, today is day three. Today's theme is: a picture of the cast from your favorite show.


Criminal Minds! I stumbled upon Criminal Minds a little over a year ago, when I was flu-stricken and had nothing to do but watch tv, and since then have been obsessed. I think the way the agents of the BAU profile to solve crimes is super interesting, and I wish Dr. Spencer Reid was my best friend :)
I chose this picture because it contains the characters that matter most, and not any of the ones I don't like. (We miss you, JJ!)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! But where is Gideon?? :(
    PS I miss JJ too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know :( He's the only other person I wish were in it. But then Emily wouldn't have been in it, and she's important too.

    ReplyDelete